Be successful together!
We are always looking for new team members who are willing to shape the future with us.
We are looking forward to your (initiated) application! If you are interested in a long-term cooperation in our company, then strengthen us and grow with us into a successful future!
Please send your application in writing to:
TECHNICAL SUPPORT / INDIA (M/F)
The Solar Technical Designer position is an integral member of a small, but growing sales team. This individual is responsible for providing technical and operational support to the outside sales team. This is achieved by interacting on a daily basis with customers to create designs and quotes for proposed PV systems and ensure that these designs ultimately make it to the order stage.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Design PV racking solutions for customers in India & US using our proprietary AeroTOOL software and AutoCAD LT
- Review technical requirements of proposals, share experience and advice for best system solutions, advise customer of conflicts and make recommendations of changes
- Produce quotes, construction documents, and design details associated with customer requests
- Work closely with the sales team to help build and grow customer base
- Participate in weekly technical calls with Engineering team to problem solve customer issues
- Strive to find new solutions and share ideas with the product development team
- Site visit if required to support the sales team
- Participate in trade shows, conferences, product demonstrations, and customer trainings
- Solar industry experience with 1-2 years
- B.E./B-Tech graduate from reputed university
- Worked on US solar PV design layouts
- Technically inclined – computer design work using various software platforms
- Excellent oral & written communication skills in English
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers and co-worker
- Ability to prioritize activities that achieve sales goals; time management skills.
- Self-driven, dedicated, problem solver
- Professional and positive demeanour
- Eager to learn and be a part of the renewable future
- AutoCAD LT
- Google SketchUp
- Microsoft Office
- Noida / NCR / others
- Site visit if required
We look forward to receiving your application by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org