Be successful together!
We are always on the lookout for new team members who want to shape the future with us.
We are looking forward to your (unsolicited) application! If you are interested in a long-term cooperation in our company, then strengthen us and grow with us into a successful future!
Please send your meaningful application in writing:
INDIA / Technical Support (M/F)
The Solar Technical Designer position is an integral member of a small, but growing sales team. This individual is responsible for providing technical and operational support to the outside sales team. This is achieved by interacting on a daily basis with customers to create designs and quotes for proposed PV systems and ensure that these designs ultimately make it to the order stage.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Design PV racking solutions for customers using our proprietary Aerotool software and AutoCAD LT
- Review technical requirements of proposals, share experience and advice for best system solutions, advise customer of conflicts and make recommendations of changes
- Produce quotes, construction documents, and design details associated with customer requests
- Provide real-time technical support and solutions for our customers via both email and phone
- Work closely with the sales team to help build and grow customer base
- Participate in weekly technical calls with Engineering team to problem solve customer issues
- Strive to find new solutions and share ideas with the product development team
- Participate in trade shows, conferences, product demonstrations, and customer trainings
- Solar industry experience with 2-3 years
- B.E./B-Tech graduate from reputed university
- Technically inclined - computer design work using various software platforms
- Excellent oral & written communication skills in English
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers and co-worker
- Ability to prioritize activities that achieve sales goals; time management skills.
- Self-driven, dedicated, problem solver
- Professional and positive demeanour
- Eager to learn and be a part of the renewable future
- AutoCAD LT
- Google SketchUp
- Microsoft Office
- SAP Business ByDesign
This job is office based in Delhi/Noida. There can be occasional travel such as site visits, customer visits, and industry conferences.We look forward to receiving your application via e-mail: hr.us(at)aerocompact.com
INDIA / Office Management (F)
Duties and responsibilities:
- Independent management of reception (external and internal interface)
- Management of the switchboard and coordination of calls
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail as well as the administration of various e-mail mailboxes - monitoring and ordering office supplies
- Customer data maintenance
- Travel planning and booking
- Support the sales staff
- 1year or more of relevant experience
- Very good knowledge of English. German will be added advantage.
- Very good manners and a friendly demeanour
- Confident handling of the MS Office package - experience in handling CRM programs
- Communicative team player with common sense and hands-on mentality - structured and independent way of working
You can expect:
- Diverse tasks in a young and international team - flat hierarchical structures and a familiar working atmosphere
- Versatile training and development opportunities
- Good renumeration.
- This job is office based in Delhi/ Noida.
We look forward to receiving your application by email at: hr (at) aerocompact.com
PHILIPPINES / SALES REPRESENTATIVE - 100% (M/F)
SALES REPRESENTATIVE / PHILIPPINES (M/F)
TEAM INTERNATIONAL / ASEAN - 100%
- Active sale of racking solutions to wholesalers and partner companies
- Development of new opportunities and customer contacts
- Independent tracking of projects and offers
- Customer service and technical support
- Close cooperation with internal sales department
- Direct reporting to Sales Manager South East Asia
- Realization of the defined operational measures and strategic goals
- Professional experience in a comparable position
- Outgoing and convincing personality
- Decision maker with negotiating skills
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Ideally industry knowledge of the solar energy market - Good self-organisation
- Motivation - Flexibility
What awaits you:
Responsibility of building and maintaining business relationships by bringing our internatio- nally successful brand to your market. A responsible and diversified job in an up-and-coming company. Working in an industry with great future potential. The opportunity for personal and professional development in an international company.
Attractive remuneration system and a modern workplace in a growing company.
We look forward to receiving your application via e-mail: hr(at)aerocompact.com