Be successful together!
We are always on the lookout for new team members who want to shape the future with us.
We are looking forward to your (unsolicited) application! If you are interested in a long-term cooperation in our company, then strengthen us and grow with us into a successful future!
Please send your meaningful application in writing:
GRAPHIC DESIGNER/ INDIA (M/F)
Aerocompact is looking for dynamic Graphics Designer to cater the digital & prints, online and offline, marketing requirements. The designer with skills to adapt and improve our designs to capture the latest trends and visuals that really represent our brands by visualizing, composing, developing and demonstrating.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Conceptualizes, plans, designs, and produces a wide range of specialized graphic, typesetting and/or illustrative material, to include multimedia concepts, all included design works on Digital, Social, Prints and In-app.
- Able to work Offline & Online including website frameworks, designs, creative and artwork, social media posts, brochures, mailers and accessories, banners, marketing material, etc.
- Translate information into designs that are visually enticing, easy to understand, and emotionally impactful.
- Ensure design works are completed with high quality and on schedule.
- Supporting in marketing activities of the brand.
- Be a strong contributor to the ideation process.
- Keep abreast of current design and cultural trends
- Bachelor’s degree with certification in graphic design, visual communications or any other Art related degree.
- Experience of 2~3 years in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign & Multimedia
- Preferable Knowledge of UX|UI and video production (Video Editing/ 2D Animation). Photography experience a plus.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as a member of a team.
- Flexibility to adjust quickly to changes and deliver on deadline.
- Self-learning, able to work under high pressure is required. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
- Self-driven, dedicated, problem solver and professional
- Multi-task oriented mindset, ability to work under pressure
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign
- Microsoft Tools
This job is based in India (Noida/Delhi) office.
We look forward to receiving your application by email at: office.in(at)aerocompact.com