With the standing seam series COMPACT METAL TM, the installation of PV modules on practically all seam sheet roof types is possible. Clamps with the pre-assembled short rail are designed for direct fastening of PV modules.
By optionally attaching the X40/50 mounting rail, the alignment of the modules is also possible in portrait mode (portrait format).
The entire series brings unique features.
- MODULE-BEARING CLAMP SERIES ✓
- UNABHÄNGIG GEPRÜFT UND GETESTET ✓
- EXTREMELY HIGH HOLDING FORCES ✓
- PENETRATION-FREE INSTALLATION ✓
- DESIGNED FOR STRONG WIND & SNOW LOADS ✓
- PORTRAIT INSTALLATION OPTIONALLY POSSIBLE ✓
- STAINLESS COMPONENTS ✓
- PRE-MONTIFIED ✓
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE MODULE CLAMP (30-46MM) ✓
- COMPACT DESIGN - LOW LOGISTICS COSTS ✓
THE NEW CLAMPS:
TMRD08 Sliding seam clamp small
Two-piece and form-fitting clamp, specially designed for system sliding seam roofs such as RIB-ROOF®5 and GBS®6 GBS.
TMK1508 Gleitfalzklemme medium
Two-piece and form-fitting clamp, specially developed for system sliding seam roofs such as Domitec®6, KLIP-LOK®7, SAFLOK 410®8, or similar.
TMK2008 Sliding fold clamp large
Two-piece and form-fitting clamp, specially designed for system sliding seam roofs such as KLIP-LOK 980 Optima®7, KLIP-LOK 700®7, WeatherClip 655®9, WeatherClip 700®9, or similar.