Be successful together!
We are always on the lookout for new team members who want to shape the future with us.
We are looking forward to your (unsolicited) application! If you are interested in a long-term cooperation in our company, then strengthen us and grow with us into a successful future!
Please send your meaningful application in writing:
PHILIPPINES / SALES REPRESENTATIVE 100% (M/F)
SALES REPRESENTATIVE / PHILIPPINES (M/F)
TEAM INTERNATIONAL / ASEAN - 100%
- Active sale of racking solutions to wholesalers and partner companies
- Development of new opportunities and customer contacts
- Independent tracking of projects and offers
- Customer service and technical support
- Close cooperation with internal sales department
- Direct reporting to Sales Manager South East Asia
- Realization of the defined operational measures and strategic goals
- Professional experience in a comparable position
- Outgoing and convincing personality
- Decision maker with negotiating skills
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Ideally industry knowledge of the solar energy market - Good self-organisation
- Motivation - Flexibility
What awaits you:
Responsibility of building and maintaining business relationships by bringing our internatio- nally successful brand to your market. A responsible and diversified job in an up-and-coming company. Working in an industry with great future potential. The opportunity for personal and professional development in an international company.
Attractive remuneration system and a modern workplace in a growing company.
We look forward to receiving your application via e-mail: hr(at)aerocompact.com
UK / SALES REPRESENTATIVE 100% (M/F)
Sales representative m/f (100%) UK
- Identifies opportunities to increase customer base and maximize potential ofexisting accounts
- Builds strong relationships with customers
- Consults with potential customers to understand their needs
- Independent tracking of opportunities
- Suggests products or services that will meet those needs
- Trains customers in online software solution and application of products
- Direct reporting to chief sales office
- 5+ years of experience in B2B sales environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent sales and customer service skills with proven negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational skills - Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Salesforce
- Ability to travel nationally up to 75% of the time
What awaits you: Attractive remuneration system and working in the renewable energy industry with great future potential. A responsible and diversified job in a fast growing company. Working from home with national travel. The opportunity for personal and professional development in an international company.
We look forward to receiving your application via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
USA / SOLAR TECHNICAL DESIGNER - 100% (M/F)
SOLAR TECHNICAL DESIGNER / USA (M/F)
TEAM USA - 100%
The Solar Technical Designer position is an integral member of a small, but growing sales team. This individual is responsible for providing technical and operational support to the outside sales team. This is achieved by interacting on a daily basis with customers to create designs and quotes for propo- sed PV systems and ensure that these designs ultimately make it to the order stage.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Design PV racking solutions for customers using our proprietary Aerotool software and AutoCAD LT
- Review technical requirements of proposals, share experience and advice for best system solutions, advise customer of conflicts and make recommendations of changes
- Produce quotes, construction documents, and design details associated with customer requests
- Provide real-time technical support and solutions for our customers via both email and phone
- Work closely with the sales team to help build and grow customer base
- Participate in weekly technical calls with Engineering team to problem solve customer issues
- Strive to find new solutions and share ideas with the product development team
- Participate in trade shows, conferences, product demonstrations, and customer trainings
- Post-secondary education required. BA/BS preferred
- Technically inclined - computer design work using various software platforms - Prior knowledge of the solar industry is an asset
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers and coworkers
- Ability to prioritize activities that achieve sales goals; time management skills - Excellent communication skills via phone and email
- Self-driven, dedicated, problem solver
- Professional and positive demeanor
- Eager to learn and be a part of the renewable future
- AutoCAD LT
- Microsoft Office
- SAP Business ByDesign
This job is office based in Matthews, NC. There can be occasional travel such as site visits, customer visits, and industry conferences.
No unusual physical requirements in daily job. Site visits will require the use of PPE and may involve climbing ladders or stair towers. Conference attendance may require air travel and will require frequent standing and possibly long hours.
We look forward to receiving your application via e-mail: hr.us(at)aerocompact.com