AEROTOOL. MORE FOR YOU.
Safety and efficiency play a key role in photovoltaic systems.
With our online software Aerotool we give our customers and employees a tool to plan and engineer solar systems worldwide via Google Maps and to create a project report with location-specific statics calculation in just a few steps. The software provides the customer with extensive information in a project report as well as a material list and price for the automated ordering of AEROCOMPACT® products.
All required wind maps, snow loads, country-specific code standards as well as product tests such as wind tunnel, TUV and UL test results are programmed in the software. In day-to-day business, our customers and employees are able to plan solar systems worldwide in minutes without ever being on site at the project location.
Visualization and planning software
- Google Maps roof layout and recording of roof dimensions
- Fast and easy project review and planning
- Structural calculations according to EN standards for each project
- Consideration of shadows
- Central project management
- Planning reliability
- Save resources and minimize errors
- Layout and assembly plan for each project
- Custom planning with
- bill of materials output