The COMPACTFLAT GS system is a highly elevated flat roof system, which has been specifically developed for installation on green roofs as well as for applications with bifacial modules. With this racking solution, performance-enhancing effects of the PV modules are achieved and the necessary distance to green roof surfaces can be maintained.
FOR BIFACIAL PV MODULES
The COMPACTFLAT GS model has been specially developed for flat roof applications in combination with bifacial modules. Independent laboratory tests have shown that yield increases of up to 20%* can be achieved by reflecting light with a bright roof surface.
* According to W. Mühleisen et al. (2020): Operation and Evaluation of a Bifacial PV Module Test Setup
- No wind deflectors required for a south-facing solution, which prevents the reflection of light
- High elevation to reflect light perfectly
- No ballast under the bifacial module – a free reflective surface is therefore guaranteed
FOR GREEN ROOFS
Flat roofs are widely planted, but traditional flat roof systems are only suitable for green roof applications to a limited extent. The plant cover requires light and care. This can only be ensured with a highly raised system with good accessibility.
- High elevation guaranteeslight for planting and accessibility for maintenance
- Perfect solution for green roofs
- Can carry loads with ballast on brackets or in ballast trays
The COMPACTFLAT GS as a system solution for flat roofs is available in two versions: the model for a south-facing solution with a module inclination of 15° (COMPACTFLAT GS15) and the model for an east/west-facing solution with a module inclination of 10° (COMPACTFLAT GS10PLUS).
All benefits at a glance:
- Perfect for green roof applications
- High stability at moderate costs
- Fast assembly
- Based on the proven bracket system
- Up to 20 % higher yield
- Few components, no long rails
Further information on our COMPACTFLAT GS system solution can be found here.